Friday, January 21, 2011

The Instagram -vs- The Hipstamatics

I know I know, it's friggin' Mac -vs- PC.
It's North -vs- South.
It's The Beatles -vs- The Rolling Stones
It's East Coast -vs- West Coast.
Luckily, I go both ways.

Yeah, it's a little on the pedestrian side for "real photographers" but it's still a cool and fun-ish little niche for those of us that just like to play around.
These are a few shots from my Instagram fun time...

A shot of the bathroom

Endicott and I


From an Einstein's Bagels or something like that.

Parlor

I take a lot of these quick snaps so I'll post the ones that make the grade.  Whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I sing. I dance with my eyes closed so you can't see what I'm thinking. I make music and like going to restaurants. I like naps, drink shots, eat meat and think that I can speak French (I can not). I'm capable and vulnerable. I have a good grip, and want to stand like a silhouette against the backdrop of my dreams. Oh and I'm into all kinds of stuff including but not limited to everything that currently exists.