Friday, January 29, 2010

"Why the Apple iPad is the future"

A lot of people don't get it yet.  Just wait.  It really is a new benchmark.
Seriously, the applications are huge!  Everything from its already stated uses like e-book reading, photos, web browsing, and access to the entire iTunes store (apps, music, movies, podcasts...), to things which I'd really like to see happen.
JazzMutant Lemur-like controller apps for DAW's, lighting systems masters, augmented art tours at museums, inventory tracking and warehouse management for businesses, interactive theater, wireless MIDI and synth control applications, restaurant ordering and seating management.  I could go on and on but a medium form piece of portable technology which is both WiFi and 3G enabled and has the power to handle processor intensive applications and retain 64GB of data is noteworthy.  Being able to do it and look good is something to coo about.  Coo Coo...

"Why the Apple iPad is the future"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I sing. I dance with my eyes closed so you can't see what I'm thinking. I make music and like going to restaurants. I like naps, drink shots, eat meat and think that I can speak French (I can not). I'm capable and vulnerable. I have a good grip, and want to stand like a silhouette against the backdrop of my dreams. Oh and I'm into all kinds of stuff including but not limited to everything that currently exists.